We would like to acquaint you with the following terms and conditions:
· A valid payment card is required to guarantee your reservation.
· In case of booking without a credit card, please pay an advance in the amount of 30% of the reservation amount.
· We do not accept groups (4 people and more) in high season (May, June, July, August, September), if they do not participate in at least one sporting activity with us, such as rafting, canyoning, ziplining or kayaking.
· We reserve the right to change prices, depending on demand and reservations term.
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 5 days before arrival.
- In case of later cancellation or non-arrival, we charge 100% of the reservation amount.
- Confirmation of the reservation also constitutes permission to charge your credit card for the above costs in the event of cancellation, without notice.
- The opening hours of the reception are from 7.00 to 22.00, the rest of the time we can be reached at tel. 00386 31 653 417, but the guest must inform us of his possible late arrival in advance, no later than 19.00 in the evening
- On the day of arrival, the room can be assesd from 2 p.m. In case of arrival before 2 p.m., you can store your luggage in the common area of the hostel. We are not responsible for the loss of items.
- On the day of departure, it is necessary to check out by 10 am, otherwise an additional day will be charged. Later check-out or earlier check-in is possible by prior arrangement.
- Close the windows before leaving the upstairs room, as sudden storms can cause flooding.
- Parking is free for guests.
- The price of accommodation does not include tourist tax, which is for adults: 2.00 EUR per person per day, and for children between 7 and 18 years of age 1.00 EUR per person per day.
- When booking, please indicate the number of people staying in the room regardless of age.
- Towels can be rented for € 1.50 per towel, bed linen is included in the price.
- At 22.00 we ask guests to leave the terrace of the hostel, as from 22.00 to 6.00 night peace is required.
- The guest is liable for damage caused by his fault, or through the fault of those for whom he is liable and those who visit him. You will be charged extra for intentionally causing damage or loss of the key.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the hostel.
We will be happy to answer any additional questions on tel. no .: +386 70 133 551 or by email: email@example.com